The Haddonfield Inn is a Dog Friendly B&B!
The Haddonfield Inn is a quaint pet friendly hotel in South Jersey just minutes outside of Philadelphia. We gladly welcome any well trained dog to travel along with their owners. We do ask for those traveling with dogs to follow these guidelines.
Pet Guidelines for your visit:
- Dogs are welcome in the Monaco Suite, Rose and Bud Room, and the Safari Room for an additional $25 per night.
- You must have your dog on a leash and under your control at all times. Please do not allow your dog to run freely.
- Potty breaks should be confined to areas away from the bed and breakfast buildings. While we understand that “accidents” may occur, please be kind enough to remove it. A disposable bag will be provided upon request.
- We prefer that you take your dog with you when you are away from the Inn. If you must leave your dog for short periods in your room, please crate your dog.
- In consideration of our other guests, please only bring dogs who are not barkers.
- An innkeeper will gladly get you something suitable to help with muddy paws.
- Please be considerate of the Inn furnishings.
We hope your and your pet’s stay at our Bed and Breakfast is most enjoyable. We will gladly accommodate you in any way possible.