The Haddonfield Inn is a Dog Friendly B&B!
The Haddonfield Inn is a Quaint Pet Friendly Hotel in South New Jersey just minutes outside of Philadelphia. We gladly welcome any well trained dog to travel along with their owners. With our very own house dog, Jaegermeister, we welcome any fellow K9 friends. We do ask for those traveling with dogs to follow these guidelines.
Pet Guidelines for your visit:
- Dogs are welcome in the Monaco Suite, Rose and Bud Room, and the Safari Room for an additional $25 per night.
- You must have your dog on a leash and under your control at all times. Please do not allow your dog to run freely.
- While we would prefer that your dog not get on the bed and furniture, if you do allow it, please use a “dog” sheet to protect the linens. An innkeeper will gladly provide you with one.
- Potty breaks should be confined to areas away from the bed and breakfast buildings. While we understand that “accidents” may occur, please be kind enough to remove it. A disposable bag will be provided upon request.
- We prefer that you take your dog with you when you are away from the Inn. If you must leave your dog for short periods in your room, please crate your dog.
- No barking!
- Please do not use Inn towels for dirty paws. An innkeeper will gladly get you something suitable.
- Please be considerate of the Inn furnishings.
We hope you and your pet’s stay at our Bed and Breakfast is most enjoyable. We will gladly accommodate you in any way possible.